[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”DUBAI” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center|color:%23232323″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
United Arab Emirates is a country demonstrating stable economic growth in recent years. In the 70s of the last century large oil deposits were found in the United Arab Emirates, which became the impetus for the development of the region. The most actively developing emirate is Dubai. Local authorities have set the task to transform the country from a major crude oil supplier into the country with its own highly developed economy. For this purpose, they adopt laws favorable to business development and real estate investment in Dubai.
The good geographical position and excellent climatic conditions contribute to the transformation of Dubai into a world center of tourism. But, apart from the development of the tourism, business centers, modern high-tech enterprises and industrial parks industry are being built in Dubai too. The free economic zone regime is in force, and there are almost no taxes. The development plans also provide for a several times increase of the country’s population. A lot of residential buildings are under construction for people’s use. Those buildings, in addition to the already decorated and furnished apartments and suites have a well-developed infrastructure – shops, fitness centers and car parks.
Real estate construction in Dubai has enormous speed. Leading professionals from around the world, engineers and designers are working on the realization of the dream – the transformation of Dubai into a City of the Future.
We offer you immovables in Dubai such as apartments, flats and studios, commercial real estate. You can buy property at developers’ prices by installment payments and favorable terms of investment.
The advantages of buying real estate in Dubai:
• Excellent location in a popular resort area.
• No taxes and low additional costs.
• Government guarantees and transparent deal registration process.
• A wide range of real estate in terms of size and purpose.
• Original architectural projects.
• High profits and the possibility of resale at a stage of construction of the facility.
• Stable growth of prices for constructed facilities.
• High rents, big yield from the rent of your property.
• Resident visa for the property owner and his family.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]